The church is open for worshippers to attend services, however, please read the rules below before arriving at church.
- Masks must be worn in church at all times.
- In church, a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) must be maintained between people (families count as one unit for the purpose of distancing; they should stand close together, but keep 6 feet away from others).
- In church, instructions from the clergy and parish officers are to be followed with regard to movement and comportment.
Fr. Victor, the clergy and the parish council congratulate all the parishioners and worshipers with the feast of the Resurrection of the Lord.
Christ is Risen!
Saturday, 25 April / 8 May
6:00pm All-night Vigil
Sunday, 26 April / 9 May
St. Thomas Sunday
9:10am Hours & Divine Liturgy. Panikhida at church.
1:30pm Blessing of graves at The Gardens (of Gethsemane) Cemetery.
The official parish Facebook page, Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church will have announcements, schedules, news, pictures and videos, which will be posted regularly.
Parishioners and friends can join the "Parishioners of Holy Epiphany Church (Boston)" to share personal photos, relevant articles, and other informative posts that would be of interest to fellow parishioners.
We need your help. Please support your
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to renovate and expand our beautiful church! Please, continue to help us pay down our church expansion debt.
To make your tax-exempt donation, you can:
- Visit our online PayPal page by clicking on the PayPal button below
- Make checks payable to Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church and mail to the following address:
Holy Epiphany Russian Orthodox Church
963 South Street
Boston, MA 02131-2309
Thank you for your continuous support! Any help is much appreciated!